Cox and Kings Global Services (CKGS) is the new service provider appointed by the Consulate-General of Italy in Dubai. Previously it was VFS.
We have recently applied for Italy Visa and it was pretty smooth and fast!
First off, you will need to create an account on Cox and Kings Global services website in order to book your appointment and submit your online form; Cox and Kings Global Registration / Sign Up -click this
You have the option to either fill up the form online or do the traditional way of printing out the Italy Schengen Visa Application Form
Should you opt for the online form – visa fees should be paid online. Otherwise, using downloaded forms, visa fees shall be paid at the visa services center.
Here are the fees: Italy (Schengen) Visa Fees -click here
Tourism Visa Fees – AED 263.00
CKGS Processing Fee – AED 100.00
We paid total of AED 363.00 per visa application, Credit Cards are accepted. However they do charge 3% for credit card payments.
We are travelling to Munich for 3 days and 5 days in Italy. Since we are staying longer in Italy, our visa application should be lodged at the Consulate of Italy.
Please note if you intend to travel to more than Schengen Countries, application should be submitted to your main destination (country to which you will stay longer).
If you are spending the same amount of days in two or more Schengen countries, you must submit your application to your first Schengen country destination.
Here are the documents we have submitted;
- Duly signed Application form
- 1 Passport Colored Photo
- Passport and UAE Residence Visa Copy
- Copy of previous Schengen Visa, US Visa and UK Visa (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate (tenure, salary and travel dates should be mentioned)
- Copy Employment Contract (ours are from JAFZA)
- 3 months Bank Statement
- Hotel Booking (Italy – Venice, Rome and Florence and Munich Hotel)
- Flight Booking
- Car Rental Booking (Munich and Italy)
- Travel Insurance with coverage of EU 30,000 (for cheaper insurance – you may purchase it online thru RSA, we got our for online AED 60 for a 9 days travel period, pretty cheap! compared to AXA which i think is about AED 90) here is the link to RSA Travel Insurance
Once you are all set, you can book your appointment and submit your documents to the below center.
CKGS ITALY VISA APPLICATION CENTER IN DUBAI
Next to Sofitel Hotel downtown,
Adjacent to Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Metro Station
Office 1102, 48 Burjgate,
Downtown Burj Area,
Sheikh Zayed Road
Our visas were processed in 4 days only, keep in mind, during peak season, processing can take about 15 days. Your passports cannot be withdrawn once the application have been submitted.
You can also track your application 🙂
I will be posting our Germany and Italy trip soon.